Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Meaty

Oftentimes, spirits will come to me directly, telling me I have to communicate with this person or that person - and they will NOT leave me alone until I do it. If I try to ignore them, bad things happen... so I tend to take care of it right away.

One spirit, which I call Meaty, used to stand at my doorway at night - skinless - or at at the dinner table, he'd stare at me. Something horrible had obviously happened to him. He would just stand there, staring, and you could hear him breathing if you closed your eyes. Sometimes he would leave when I asked, but other times he would be so irate that he'd just end up standing closer to me. He knew that it bothered me the closer he got. The bad thing is, I have no clue who he is - so once in a while he comes back.

What I know about him:
I know that: his skin was burned off, he wore a blue (dark blue-teal) over-all uniform, with a little stylized white "A" on the left breast. Luckily, sometimes he'd be wearing this, so I wouldn't be freaked out (I'm only guessing). He's French, his name is Gui or Jean-Gui. He had brown hair, brown-gold eyes, and a wide nose. He had stubby fingers. He also worked in a very hot place, perhaps with smelting - but I'm far from sure about that smelting part. He had size 11 shoes. He had fairly hairy legs. He was married, a yellow gold wedding band. I'm not sure if he had kids, but he didn't hate children. Something was wrong with his lower lip during life. Maybe he had it pierced/cut or he had oral herpes.

Now of course I don't always call him Meaty.. that would be cruel. Only when he scares me, which is 80% of the time he contacts me.

At some point I will put up a way of contacting me, so if you know Gui, I would really love to know who he is so I can get his message across.