Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Communicative Babies

Frequently, I get parents who want to know what happened to their unborn child, or their stillborn child, or their child that died at a young age. This is most of the time a heart-wrenching session, other times the wounds have healed years before the parents have come to me - and they are just simply happy to know their child has passed on to a brighter place.

*Warning* This contains subject matter pertaining to deceased children, abortions, and abuse, please don't read if these subjects are sore points, or if you have solid beliefs that may cause you to be angry at me - because honestly, I'm too sick to deal with anger!!!!!

Intense Communication:
A memorable session was when a mother and daughter wanted to know about their deceased daughter/sister. I remember lighting the candle (which is just a calming meditative tool, you don't need anything to communicate with the dead) and suddenly not being able to breathe.. it felt like there was a wet rope around my neck, tightening. I immediately asked the spirit to stop and told the two ladies what I had felt - and they informed me that the child had been strangled by the umbilical chord. The child then stopped all neck contact and seemed pleased that her presence was known and proved. I was a little upset that they hadn't told me, but I also understand that they need proof - ghosts love to show me how they died. It's like a badge of honor - a trophy, an anecdote that always gets peoples' attention. The child herself was beautiful, angelic. The family had a painting of an angel that they felt the deceased daughter would look like had she survived - and they were absolutely right, it looked just like that angel. I had seent his picture after the communication with their daughter/sister, so I was amazed at their ability to see what this girl did look like. Families have great connections with their dead, as their dead always seem to hang around during times of hardship. This little girl had always hung around her sister during hard times, and she loved her so dearly. Even though they couldn't communicate back to this little girl - she would always talk to them, especially in times they were in ill health or other times of crisis. Babies that die generally take on a protective role, a VERY protective roll - a guardian that usually is able to exert surprising amounts of energy in times of need. If I had to give a lable to them, I'd call them guardian angels, genderless, beautiful enlightened beings, with a little bit of mischief mixed in. Very playful. They usually like to play in my hair when I do this readings, which really feels ticklish and generally takes my nervousness down a peg - as I am generally nervous during these sessions. Not because of the spirits, but because of the family I am communicating for... as sometimes I can experience very scarey patrons.

Angry Babies:
A man, whom we will call Billy, came into my former place where I used to do Tarot Readings (at a Café) every week. He'd wait hours for me to get there. He smelled bad, looked bad, and I generally was frightened of him. Anyways, he'd always ask about his wife - (they were seperated) - he'd ask the same questions: "is she having sex with anyone" "is she dating anyone" and then he would leave angrily. I always saw these five black patches around him, these very disturbing black blobs that would attack his head, and he'd feel it to some extent because he would hold his head and get grumpier as they attacked him. During one of the last times he was allowed to come in (he was later banned for being threatening and stalking) he opened up and told me that the reason they had separated was that he had forced her to abort five pregnancies... five pregnancies that would have continued had it been up to her. As an abused woman, I suppose she didn't feel like she had a choice, which was dreadfully heartbreaking to hear. As he told me this, I understood what the five black blobs were - they were angry babies, avenging their mother, making sure that he kept away from her. I already knew that he should keep away from her by his ... "energy" and what he said to me, as well as the Tarot Cards generally hating him. When I understood, I communicated with the babies, and felt their anger, knew they were not going to leave him alone until he left their mother alone - and until she was safe forever from him. They didn't say very much to me, but I could feel their power/will wafting across the table like the smell of burning tar. They were pissed!

Aborted Babies:
Now, not all aborted babies are black angry avengers. I have met a lot of women who come to me and cry that their religion states that their babies are in hell!! This is utterly ridiculous, as most unborn children are beautiful lights of peace and love. It all depends on why they died, how they died, and in what mindsets these things were done. Unborn children are very understanding. The five black blobs of anger that surrounded Billy did so to protect their mother and keep this foul abusive man away from her. If a child was aborted in sickness, in crisis, to avoid grave sickness in the child - etc, they will understand. If a child was aborted due to abuse - ie. someone getting pushed down the stairs on purpose... well then they'll haunt the crap out of the person that did this. Oh yes, there are spirits that get angry. I'll tell you about the spirit that broke someone's leg later. Anyways, my personal views on the subject are very blurry, as I am not qualified to make decisions for other people - as I have not lived their lives - so please don't send me hate mail, as I will just delete it and ignore it, and you would have wasted your time. What I can tell you is what I have seen... and I have seen women destroyed by other people's beliefs that what they did was wrong. Their spirit babies feel sad that the women are so destraught, they stay around their mothers and comfort them, tied to this mourning cycle until their mothers are okay again. Which can take years, or even decades. I have seen nothing more dark than the pain of these mothers and their spirit mourners.

Thirty Years of Shared Suffering:
One woman came to me THIRTY years after she had to have an abortion at the tender age of 15, after being abused. Many of her family members stopped talking to her, treated her like a stain, ignored her pleas for help. When she sat in front of me, I didn't even have to ask her why she came, I just saw the great big ball of light next to her head, by her ear, and told her that her baby loves her more than anything. The baby knew the circumstances, but chose not to attack the family member that had abused her mother and fathered her. It was peaceful, loving, and mourning. It was one of the happiest beings I've ever communicated with. The woman, after thirty years, was still destroyed, alone, and abused. Happily, communicating with her child made her life take a turn for the better, and I only hear good news from her.

Living Communication:
Some babies, when they communicate, are alive, but unborn, and they can talk too. They don't say words, but they emanate light, pure emotion, and energy (as in vigor). They are potent potential energy waiting to explode in this world, or the next if they die before their time. I love being around pregnant women, the energy always lessens my physical discomforts caused by my disabilities. Some babies can also communicate if they are ill, if their mothers are ill, and other physical problems or concerns. This is rare, as usually pregnant mothers don't want to know too much - as they are too anxious already. Understandable.