Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Cathedral in the Rocks

I have been graced with a visitation from an old priest spirit, who has communicated to me a beautiful and powerful message. I will tell you, as close to what he said as I can recall, as this was a spirit-dream (when you have these dreams, you know you're dreaming, like a lucid dream you can do what you want, but the spirits take over when they have a message to give you, and this priest was one powerful spirit. You KNOW when you have a spirit communicating to you through dreams.. It's frighteningly real.)

Under hard rock, near a residential area, where a volcano once or more erupted and spread its lava out like hellish vomit - there is a beautiful holy place: the Cathedral in the rocks. It has so many domed roofs, some of them (if not all) have copper or bronze roofs - as I could see the green oxidized spreading on the rock.
"You cannot step here" he said to me, as I wanted to go and see the beautiful Cathedral- which completely took my breath away, "it's too fragile."
archaeologists will have a difficult time bringing this beautiful Cathedral out of the hard and old-settled volcanic rock. I'm pretty sure it's in Europe. The "Backyard" of Europe?
Anyways, the priest waits for the Cathedral to be uncovered. Let me tell you more about it.

Outside of the Cathedral, where the town used to be, cloistered steps lead up to a great place to observe the holy building. Ahead of me, which I think is in the East, is the Cathedral, to my left is a vast valley - perhaps a bay, if not a bay, then a grassy valley with only a thin layer of sod (1-3 feet), then below is the volcanic rock. There are craggy jutting rocks further to the left, and then the sky is a dark ominous rain-premonition. To my right there is a row of modern houses, build in the 1970's or 1980's - and they do not know about the massive Cathedral in the rocks. Behind me is a now wild path (which I'm on at during the dream), with vines, skinny trees, further behind me is a main road, further behind (west-ish) is a school or community center.

The Cathedral itself is rather like the Hagia Sophia, but without the minarets. It's less spacious too, and built as if tightly sucking in its gut. It also has more square walls than the Hagia Sophia, but the domed roofs are so reminiscent of it. It has the same arcade as the Basilica San Marco in Venice. (I am looking at architecture pictures to give you a better idea of what it looks like.) It was big, but wide - not thick, and not too tall.. but it seemed to be built on the side of a hill or next to a hill. Grey mostly, except for the bronze roof. There may have been some stones of the Cathedral that were a grey-beige, but that may have been the lighting. It wasn't in the middle of a huge city, that's for sure. I call it a Cathedral, because that's what it felt like, however, the priest never said that word.

This is a very holy place, a very spiritually important place, and when it is uncovered, there will be a religious revolution. There are treasures, texts, and bodies still in that building, and the priest is guarding it until good people find it. The first thing people will find are the green oxidized bronze/copper stains on the lava rock, then the remnants of the roof, then a small window, then the whole tower, then they will gain entrance to the main building.

Interesting. I'll be Googling this, seeing if I can find anything on this place. Maybe I can find a city that looks like the city I saw in the dream. I'll also try to find more information on the architecture of the building, and I will let you know more when I find more.