Friday, December 09, 2005

Peripherals

(Sorry it's been so long since my last post, my health is still pretty bad and I need to take it easy!)

Most of us have seen these spirits: Peripherals are my (maybe someone else has come up with this too..?) way of calling those ghosts you see at the corner of your vision (peripheral vision). They skit by, shadows or true forms of people, things, colours.
Peripherals - from what I gather through experience and deduction- are spirits that have enough energy to manifest themselves into your subconscious, but not enough to manifest directly into your conscious (those can manifest directly into your frontal field of vision).

How can you get a clearer view of Peripherals?
Usually when I do readings, Peripherals are many in number! If you catch me looking blankly forwards, I'm most likely trying to see what the spirits are doing. By getting into a slower and more meditative state of mind, one is able to get more in touch with one's subconscious - and these peripherals can then becoming clearer, more visible, and understandable.. that is, if you are trained enough - you can actually hear them. These are usually the spirits that I hear during normal Tarot readings, or on an everyday basis.