Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ghosts that find it Hard to Communicate: And the Importance of Heeding the Warnings of These Spirits

Recently, I was asked to contact the spirits of a lovely woman's father and sister. This process took a couple of months at least- each time I tried to contact the spirits, I would see them, but they wouldn't talk, they tried, but it was as if they spoke behind soundproof glass.

Just this week I was able to get their very effortful communication, and this is (ommiting some details and changing names for the family) what they said:
"Don't car" - a picture of a blue Mazda - "no" - guard rails, - light purple lilacs, and a painting of a saint. (The woman told me it's her daughter, with the name of the saint, with light purple lilacs in her back yard, who was going to buy a Mazda).
They tried so hard! But there is a problem - the woman's daughter still wants to buy the Mazda! She's been car-hunting for a long time and has found the perfect car, but this has come up - her Grandfather telling her not to!
The daughter contacted me, and I was able to contact the Grandfather (who seemed to be expecting this behavior), and gave her some specific instructions, but still didn't want her to do it - the aunt said nothing.

What if something similar was to happen to you?

We must consider a few things.
  1. If the spirits had a hard time communicating, their messages must be important
  2. The spirits did not give a specific time the accident would happen
  3. Were the people, in life, overly concerned with saftey?
  4. Is there something you'd do differently for the saftey of this car, after you heard the message?
Personally, I err on the side of caution, but I can understand this woman's persistance - as it can be hard to find a good bargain on a car.. it's good that she mailed me and asked for assistance. At the moment I am not charging for spirit communication, as I want to develop more relationships with spirits, as well as more experience; so it cost her nothing. A wise choice!

I truly hope that she makes the right decision, but I also know that her guardian spirits will help her either way.