Saturday, June 14, 2008

Need Help with Translation

Hello again! On this lovely Spring day I've lots to talk about but will be brief for now. I've almost got the Lafleche Caves part II done (editing for spelling and grammar.. as I have many issues in those departments.. lol).
I was in the mall when a skinless deceased (and very apparently male) sprit saw that I made eye contact with him. Silly, yes, but sometimes I do that automatically and now I think I should walk with my eyes directed to the ground. Anyways, he keeps saying a few things over and over and has followed me to my significant other's home. If you can translate, please write to my email address.
Here is what he is repeating somewhat sporadically, and in much exasperation that I don't know what he's talking about. Spelled phoenetically:

"kouda bita (my SO said it could be the German word Bitte as the words are pronounced the same) omb(r?)adray kulos maie" Short, and not always in the same order with a couple of words, as sometimes he gets more upset. e=mc squared is also something that flashes into my mind as he speaks.. but this could mean "Relative" "Relativity" or intelligence or ? Aongory is also said, and I'm wondering if it's an accented person saying "Angry"

I can't see his ethnicity due to lack of skin, so I have no idea. Let me know if you have an idea.
For reasons of protecting me from evil spammers, I am going to write out the address with many spaces (irregular spacing, and the hyphen is part of the email. I know it's a pain but I already get about 200 a day so I need to find a way to stop that ever increasing number.

a r oo u l u - d e a d c o n v e r sa tions @ y a hoo .ca

Hugs
Me.