Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Reader Questions Upcoming Volume 1

As mentioned a looong time ago, I have wanted to address reader questions as public posts here in Dead Conversations. Not only is this a place of spiritual communication, but I like to address human communication to this weblog.


I wanted to write about this series before I actually continue, so you can have time to write in with the guidelines making life simpler for you (and me ;) )


1. First thing's first: subject lines!
  a. Emergency - How to know if your case is an emergency: lives are at stake, sanity, spirits behaving aggressively etc. Type in the Subject line: EMERGENCY.
  b. Anything else, you don't have to type in the Subject line, except it would help to put the word DedCon so my filter can put you in the right inbox.


2. I will not give out personal information, I will change the mail so that only what needs to be written is there - nothing that could identify you if I can help it. If you like, you can even suggest an alias or nickname you want me to use, otherwise I will chose a random name. I DO NOT need birthday info or place of birth etc.. that is for Astrology and that's another skill I use independently. You can even give me a false name, although it helps for me to know your name when communicating with the dead.. they can get confused. That is messy. I won't use it in the article, however.


3. Don't be shy, I have a very high threshold and tolerance for weird, as you may have already imagined.


4. If you don't get into the first post of reader questions, I will eventually get to you. I may decide not to have you in the article, however, in case the question has been done to death, is inappropriate, or some other reason of my choosing. I offer no guarantees, I am just not that cool.


5. If you want a fast answer, ask a fast question! Short and sweet. My illness lets me handle short mails better, but I still read every mail with a smile on my face or compassion or both. I also take each mail seriously.


6. Please know I can take quite a long time to answer, depending on how many emergencies I have to cover and how my illness is at any given time. The shortest time I got back to someone is an hour, the longest I have taken is 2 YEARS. By then some people just ignore the answer sadly, but I want you to know that eventually I will write back - and I cherish every piece of mail that comes in that is civilized. Examples of mails I don't even read: insults, threats, anything hurtful to myself or other readers... Stuff like that.


7. I like lists like this, you probably know this by now if you're a long time reader ;) - oh, and I like smiley faces.




New mail address - Although I still check the other, this will be checked more frequently. I had way too much spam mail and scam mails, so now to speed up the answering, I have made a dedicated gmail address.


DeadCoversations
At
Gmail.com


I put this email in fragments so that at least some address bots for spam companies can't scoop up this email address. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put this address on facebook or sites without fragmenting it like this - thanks :D