Sunday, September 16, 2012

Email Notes

 Enough is enough!! I want to post more! Or should I say post mortum? Sorry, puns delight me ;)

I have been so focused on answering emails, they seem to take up all of my time whenever I am healthy enough to post. I am one year and six months behind, and the worst of it is - most of the email addresses are not valid, or no longer valid. I hope to publish the answers here in case the senders still visit my humble page.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I adore letters, they make me smile when things are dark and remind me that what I do is not something unnecessary.

When writing me a letter, please specify:

1) If it's an emergency (unwanted haunting, suicidal, et cetera)
2) If I can answer it on my weblog (I can make names, places, etc have different names to retain anonymity)
3) If you have other email addresses I can mail you back in case I am backlogged
4) If you would like a reply right away - this means I'll have to be brief

As always you can reach me at aroolu HYPHEN deadconversations AT yahoo DOT ca

I write it this way to make sure address crawling bots won't mail me more junk!

Also, I will be putting up a Facebook site (? are they sites? or profiles?) anyways - there will be a place for community discussion.. I am a little wary of that as I get a lot of angry people telling me that ghosts are really the devil or an alien devil.. and I am the W. of Babylon if you know what I mean. I think it's only fair that sane people get to talk about it, and we will try to keep the crazies out. :) I totally welcome religion, just not cruelty and unnecessary negative criticism.

Now onto a post!